The FLYT Plane Strap is designed to help golfers who struggle with a 'flying elbow' or 'chicken wing' in the trail arm at the top of the backswing. The simple, unique design of the Plane Strap uses elastic resistance around the trail bicep and across the chest to keep the elbow tight to the body at the top of the backswing. This allows the golfer to get into a strong position or 'the slot' at the top of their back swing, making for an easy transition of power to start the downswing.
Designed by Tommy Brannen, Director of Golf at Augusta Country Club, and inventor of the FLYT Swing Extender, the Plane Strap is intended for golfers of all skill levels, age, gender and sizes. The Plane Strap is a one size fits all product thanks to the various sizing loops and works equally well on a five year old all the way up to a fully grown adult.
How to use your FLYT Plane Strap
- Open up the large loop of your Plane Strap
- Put your trail arm through the loop and over your shoulder (right shoulder for the right handed golfer)
- Bring the strap around your back to the opposite side of your body
- Pull the strap across your body just below your chest, placing your trail arm through the desired sizing loop
- Place the strap over the bicep on your trail arm just above the elbow
- Take your setup and swing away!